CCSP is the industry’s premier Cloud Security Certification. Earning the globally recognized CCSP cloud security certification is a proven way to build your career and better secure critical assets in the cloud.
In this course, the instructor will ensure you have the advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud using best practices, policies and procedures established by the cybersecurity experts.
What will you learn?
In this course, students will learn a thorough understanding of the information security risks and mitigation strategies critical to data security in the cloud. The course covers the following learning objectives:
- How to identify and explain the five characteristics required to satisfy the NIST definition of cloud computing
- How to differentiate between various as-a-service delivery models and frameworks that are incorporated into the cloud computing reference architecture
- Explain strategies for protecting data at rest and data in motion
- Discuss strategies for safeguarding data, classifying data, ensuring privacy, assuring compliance with regulatory agencies, and working with authorities during legal investigations
- Contrast between forensic analysis in corporate data centers and cloud computing environments