THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE INSIDE IR35
Your new company
A high profile Government Department in Central London
Your new role
Wintel Systems Administrator
What you’ll need to succeed
The client is the largest provider of shared legal services to central government.
The open position is to work as a Wintel Systems Administrator, supporting all technologies that the business use.
The team is small, so the role is demanding and requires an enthusiastic multi-skilled person.
- Qualified MCITP
- ITIL qualified to Foundation Level
- Familiarity with and experience working to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard
- Experience of working to tight SLA/OLA’s and deadlines
- Experience of change management process
- Ability to apply existing knowledge to resolve issues on unfamiliar systems
- Able to gather and analyse information
- Able to determine service impacts and risks
- Able to understand and articulate complex ideas
- Logical and rational approach to problems
- Able to prepare and deliver management briefings
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and able to communicate at all levels, technical and non-technical
- Working knowledge of Window Server, AD, GPO
- Working knowledge of Networking and Firewalls (CISCO, Checkpoint)
- Working knowledge of Checkpoint Endpoint
- Working knowledge of Office 365
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure
Candidates will need valid SC Clearance to join the client, the Clearance needs to be transferable.
What you’ll get in return
You will be joining a prominent Government Department, engaging on a 3-month contract with a day rate of £380 per day, inside IR35
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.