Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity to add real value to a growing charity and to make a real and lasting difference to people in their time of need. As a Grants Officer/Caseworker you will join a busy team of six. Our motivated and dedicated team members are focused on supporting people to apply for help, delivering a high standard of client experience and keeping detailed, clear records. Your days will be rewarding and varied and include acting as the first point of contact and managing a caseload of applicants to ensure all required information is ready for review. You will have administrative experience of working in a busy, customer facing environment, using a database to update case notes.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years working in a similar role in administration or with casework
- Excellent administration skills with an eye for detail
- Strong client servicing skills used to dealing directly with clients
- Confident communication skills and able to demonstrate empathy
- Confident with Microsoft Office
- Experience of using a CRM database
- Experience of working with a vulnerable client group
What you’ll get in return
- 25 days leave (+circa 3 at Christmas)
- £22,000- £23,000 per annum
- Excellent pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Health
- Dental Insurance
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.