Are you interested to work for a forward-thinking organisation, using the latest technology to enhance your skills and experience?
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a Voice and Contact Centre Service Specialist to be a part of our pioneering team, to manage omni-channel contact centre, natural language processing (NLP) call routing, call recording, analytics, chat, chat bot, work force management, and reporting.
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose – with you today, for a better tomorrow. We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
Great customer experience drives business results and customer loyalty. The customer contact platform is a critical service to Aviva and our customers providing a range of omni-channel interaction methods that deliver a seamless experience. The purpose of the role is to create capability within Aviva to utilise and manage newly deployed cloud based omni-channel technology.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Accountable for maximising the value of customer contact technology e.g., omni-channel, natural language processing (NLP) and automation / self-serve capabilities
- Lead collaboration with various business partners, project managers, technology vendors to drive optimisation of platform and platform roadmap
- Support with operational governance, including out of hours/on call rota support
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk
- Support and govern the supplier managed cloud contact platform
- Regularly attend supplier service meetings and liaise with CIO, Service Management and other business stakeholders
- Build positive relationships throughout Global Infrastructure and Operations (GI&O) and other areas of the business is vital for this role
- Support risk and business controls with related content
- Drive continual service improvement (CSI) across network service lines
- Work closely with vendors to understand the evolution of their technologies and services and map these to existing solutions
- Mentor individuals in the wider Network Service Teams
- Manage the integration of the business-driven customer engagement plan and the technical roadmap
- Own technical issues in the customer engagement domain
- Able to naturally collaborate across teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Experience of working within the ITIL® service framework
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Strong experience managing omni-channel contact centre, natural language processing (NLP) call routing, call recording, analytics, chat, chat bot, work force management, and reporting
- Experience working with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies
- Proven leadership experience of working in large scale, complex outsourced network and/or managed IT environments
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Understand of budgeting and planning processes
- Good analytical skills
What will you get for this role?
- Salary up to £80,000 depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications
- A generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- A holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring risk handling is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with a diverse group of backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Lacey Lane Mckoy a call on 0207 255 0884 or send an email to [email protected]
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.