Crawley, United Kingdom (IMS INC)
Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We are currently seeking an experienced Value Stream Leader, Airport Hardware to join our team in Crawley, West Sussex, UK.
The Airport Hardware Value Stream Leader is accountable for the full product life cycle of a number of airport products/services from strategic planning, building technology roadmaps, overseeing investments, support to pursuit to order capture, design and development, produce/implement to delivery, service and support, and retirement.
This position is on the Enablement Products Team within the IMS business unit.
The Airport Hardware Value Stream Leader will set the road map and execution for a line of products and services designed to support our IMS and Collins product needs for airport applications and end users. This role will be a critical member of the overall Airports Global Product Management Value Stream IPT and will participate in, and contribute to, the overall Airports business strategic plan and new business opportunities.
This role will be responsible for driving innovation into the future of various Airport products that include biometric gates, kiosks and Self Bag Drop systems.
Primary Responsibilities for Airport Hardware VSL :
- Accountable for full product life cycle value stream of relevant products/services: pursuit to order capture, design and development, produce/implement to deliver, service and support, and retirement.
Scope will be specific to hardware products; however, familiarity with embedded/hosted software and integration will be necessary.
- Accountable for strategic and financial planning for responsible products/services.
Support business reviews and strategic & financial planning activities.
- Develop and maintain a product road map that defines feature development and investment that integrates with the strategic long range plan and takes into consideration the near term and long term airport product needs.
- Work with Value Stream Leaders, Global Product Management, Marketing, Program Management, Engineering, Sales, Finance, Operations and other stakeholders to ensure product and program success.
- Managing investment for new products/services and/or additional features for existing products/services.
- Cooperation with the Airports business team to prepare pursuit and order capture strategies including most important requirements, competitive face-off, customer contact plans and related action planning.
- Visiting customers and working with customer facing roles (Sales, Program Managers) to understand value of products/services and drive changes in Collins Airport product portfolio to meet customer needs.
- Actively engage in relevant industry events.
- Maintain a firm understanding of the competitive position of the responsible products/services.
- Work with Engineering to drive technology engagement that is relevant to the product line roadmaps. Track market and technology developments that impact our product/service lines.
- Lead regular Integrated Project Team (IPT) meetings to coordinate all aspects of product production, including demand and forecast, risk and issue assessment, supply chain management, inventory planning and disposition, and design change coordination.
- Manage design/component obsolescence across products, with support from IPT.
- Day to day accountability for our product designs and manufacturing commitments to customers.
- Develop supplier and partner sourcing strategies.
- Coordinate with Service Centers, Customer Support Engineers (CSEs), and VSLs to address field issues related to hardware, software, and integration.
in accordance with our ‘ Baseline Security ‘ requirements,
will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business.
These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply.
For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.