Aviva UK are on the lookout for a UX Design Specialist to join their team.
We craft complex, global digital products which helps our customers build financial resilience. We work with a diverse group who have a wide range of experience in many different sectors.
As a UX designer you will work with researchers, strategists and customers to understand customer needs. You craft experiences with visual designers, copywriters, experience researchers, product owners and developers. You will also work with proposition managers, customer experience managers, lawyers, risk and compliance folk to ensure the products meet the needs of the business.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Solving complex customer problems through collaborative design practices
- Producing wireframes and interactive prototypes to depict proposed functionality to customers
- Delivering projects with complex interactivity and information models
- Working with researchers to define and critique research processes and outcomes
- Working with developers and business analysts to provide details about your design concepts
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience or knowledge of Sketch & InVision
- Designing a digital experience for a complex, global organisation
- Insurance or Financial background
- Reusing existing in-house design libraries and developing them when necessary
- Using different UX methodologies and tools to use at different stages of different projects
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive Salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Guv a call on 0750 008 7919 or send an email to [email protected] .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.