Hays Technology are looking for a Unix Systems Administrator with a proven track record of successfully delivering a range of support functions to clients, including solid experience in: systems monitoring, troubleshooting and diagnostics..
What you will be doing:
The role will involve liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to fully deliver operational systems and ensure 2nd / 3rd line technical support is provided as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
– Detailed knowledge of UNIX/AIX, VMWare and Linux
– Knowledge of a help desk system and managing service requests / incidents/ problems
– Respond to users within set service level agreements (SLA’s) and operating level agreements (OLA’s)
– Attention to detail and ability to meet agree build standards
– Good organisational and communications skills, Strong technical troubleshooting skills
– Proactive approach and team player
What you’ll get in return
£500 per day – Umbrella (Inside IR35)
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.