Your new role
This exciting new opportunity is with a large-scale public sector organisation. This organisation is looking for a Unix Engineer to assist the client in the design of a new Unix Platform whilst maintaining existing platforms. This role is fully remote with a rate between £500 to £550 per day Outside IR35. The initial length of contract is 6-months however there is a strong likelihood of extension beyond this.
What you’ll need to succeed
Successful candidates will have experience in the following
• RHEL 6/7/8 System administration
• Solaris administration
• Solaris Zone administration
• Oracle VM administration using Oracle VM Manager
• Red Hat Satellite administration
• System configuration
• Pipeline creation and management
• Shell Scripting specifically Bash and Perl
• Ansible, including Ansible Tower deployment and administration
• Load Balancer technologies, eg HAProxy and keepalived
• Grafana, Nagios and InfluxDB
• Cyber Essentials Plus methodology
• DevOps practices, including automation of infrastructure
What you’ll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious public sector organisation on a long term contract at a competitive day rate, out of scope of IR35.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.