The Transfer Manager will manage the movement of parts either within the external supply chain or from an internal manufacturing source to an external source. To deliver supplier and supply chain strategies determined by the Commodity Teams thereby ensuring security of supply whilst delivering a reduction in total acquisition cost
In this role you will:
- Within the parameters of the Work Transfer Passport Process support the Commodity Teams and work with the Regional Supply Chain Teams to understand capabilities and capacities within the supply chain and agree appropriate timescales for transfers based on Regional and Supplier capacities and commitments.
- Create and monitor Overlap plans to deliver seamless transfer of product. Overlap plans to be created following Work Transfer guidelines and in support of Business Inventory Management activities and policies.
- Manage CAI and FAI processes supporting and managing Supplier design data queries and change requests.
- Manage Suppliers to deliver to plan and support Business escalation process for customer impacts
- Own, deliver and lead P3 & P4 stages of Work Transfer Passport Process.
- Manage Standard work and MFA for Transfer Team Key processes.
- Support NPI strategy and plans for LCC transfers through NPI program life.
- Using Actuation defined Standard Work Project Manager to be accountable for or support.
- Development of project plans (once Source change has been approved) with the Regional Teams and new source that meet the business objectives.
- Appropriate technical reviews with key stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- Project management experience. Knowledge of MS project would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with suppliers in an international supply chain.
- Experience of using lean techniques.
- Technical knowledge in an aerospace machining environment would be advantageous.
- Procurement experience in Aerospace / Automotive or Manufacturing industries
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.