Training Solution Architect – Dreadnought
Location – Portsmouth/Home
NB – the appointment of this position is conditional on successful contract award to Raytheon. Decision expected Feb22
Raytheon UK is looking for a learning professional with advanced experience in all aspects of the instructional design area. The Training Solution Architect
will utilise expertise in analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation to support the delivery of all Marine Engineering aspects of the Dreadnought Crew Training capability. The Training Solution Architect will
report to the Training Realisation and Readiness Managers and plays a key role in collaboratively working with other members of Raytheon UK, Raytheon Professional Services (RPS) and members of the Fisher Training Consortium.
- Manage the delivery of all TNAs and covering the whole ship
- Provides key data and detail to inform the project status to the Training Solution Lead, Programme Management and Customer
- Supports training solutions to meet the client needs.
- Support procurement activities through to solution delivery
- Manage the delivery of Marine Engineering training courseware and media development and ensure DSAT compliance
- Manage, coordinate and support all meetings and necessary tasks during the life of the programme
- Develop and conduct presentations and reports and discussions with customers at senior technical and managerial levels
- Participate in industry workshops and discussion groups as a representative of Raytheon to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and developments.
- Interact with customers’ key stakeholders and SMEs
- Interact with internal development and engineering teams and delivery partners
- Lead training analysts, engineers and OEMs through the analysis and curriculum change process
- Coach and mentor analysts throughout all processes
- Research latest emerging technologies and learning practices
- Inform project plans to meet schedule, budget, and quality requirements
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients, escalate where required
- Demonstrated advanced experience:
- Working within the DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training)
- process with emphasis in:
- Curriculum Analysis, Design and Development
- Managing projects
- Utilising a consultative approach (customer relationship skills)
- Presenting to management and senior leaders
- Writing and communication skills
- Using the MS Office suite with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Working with:
- Blended learning programs
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Valid driving licence
- Eligible for or holder of SC security clearance (Raytheon will sponsor)
- Working knowledge and understanding of ADDIE cycle
- eLearning development
- Graphics development applications
- Strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Passionate about staying on the cutting edge of adult learning practices
- Demonstrate qualification or practical experience in Instructional Systems Design, Human Performance Technology, Adult Education and Training, Human Factors Engineering, Industrial/Process Engineering or related area.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.