Selborne Training Equipment Installation Co-Ordinator
Location(s): Portsmouth/UK travel
Summary of Role:
The Training Equipment Installation Co-Ordinator role forms part of the Raytheon Selborne, Training Equipment Project Management Team (TEPMT) and is responsible to TEPMT Manager for the support of training equipment services within the Selborne contract. The role will be based in HMS Collingwood in Fareham and will require occasional travel to other naval training sites across the UK.
- Assist in all aspects of training equipment installations, modifications, equipment removal and disposal programmes to meet agreed project timelines and Authorities’ standards.
- Monitor Health and Safety performance of on-site contractors, ensuring regulated Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Maintain the TEPMT health, safety and environmental policy’s and ensure procedures are implemented and complied by employees and contractor personnel on site under your direction, delivering health and safety briefings and presentations as required.
- Deliver induction briefs to onsite contractors as required Establishment Standing Orders and maintain the TEPMT 4Cs Database.
- Manage the Co-ordination of disposal of redundant training equipment in accordance with MOD procedures, ensuring legislative requirements are observed
- Co-ordination of the training equipment trials and acceptance process, by providing relevant certification for inspecting authorities.
- Manage the handover of new training equipment to the customers.
- Provide Permits to work certification in accordance with current H&S Regulatory standards and monitor to completion of works.
- Raise & Manage the enabling contract Tasking Order documentation.
- Manage equipment installation storerooms and maintain inventory records.
- Assist with creating room plans, designs and layouts.
- Attend Health and Safety meetings on behalf of SPM when required.
- Act as the TEPMT Building Custodian & Fire Warden.
- Maintain the TEPMT contractors electrical test certification and RAMS Certification database.
- Control appropriate documentation, on behalf of TEPMT PMs to engage with site Approved Persons (AP) requests.
- Provide advice and support for Statement of Requirements (SORs).
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
- Experience of applying engineering/electrical principles practically in a military technical environment
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- ECDL or equivalent demonstrable proficiency in using IT (hardware/software) within the workplace
, including MS office, Viso, Window 10.
- Auto CAD.
- Project management tools and applications.
- UK MoD lifecycle maintenance procedures and processes.
- Full driving licence.
Should have some experience in:
- Recent experience of working within Defence/Industry collaborative projects.
- Experience in the promotion of equality and diversity within a multi-cultural environment.
- A working knowledge of MoD regulations and procedures relating to equipment maintenance and lifecycle management.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.