Rosemount Aerospace Limited, Malvern Hills Science Park, Geraldine Road, Malvern, WR14 3SZCollins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions – whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Based at the foot of the beautiful Malvern Hills in Worcestershire, this is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative business unit that supports international and domestic customers who are ‘interested to know what is happening in places they cannot be’. Our software and systems products produce meaningful intelligence from multiple data sources and present this information in an intuitive, secure and timely manner. We take the complexity out of data to empower our customers (www.sci-toolset.com).
Purpose of the Role :
The successful candidate will be part of the Training Team working closely with both systems and software engineering, and programme management. You will be required to develop and deliver training courses, and establishing working relationships with a wide range of customers. The role will primarily be based in Malvern, Worcestershire however extended periods of UK and overseas travel will be required.
Principle Duties / Responsibilities :
- Carry out Training Needs Analysis on the training requirements for ISR Exploitation Systems for domestic and international customers;
- Prepare technical training courses for delivery to customers;
- Deliver customer training using various media such as MS PowerPoint and carry out On Job Training;
- Assist in the preparation of Technical Manuals to various formats, i.e. AvP70, AESP or US Government Technical Manual;
- Actively collaborate with programme management, engineering and other development areas;
- Carry out other tasks commensurate to the role as directed by the Training Manager;
- Assist in the preparation of ILS/Supportability documentation, commensurate with internal on the job training.
Personal Qualities :
- Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the key areas relating to the Training Environment, including Training Needs Analysis, preparation of technical training courses for delivery to customers, preparation of Instructional Specifications, TO’s and EO’s, and Training Material. A background in ISR Exploitation Systems would be desirable.
- Be able to develop, implement and control Training Plans with conflicting requirements, as part of a busy training programme, to satisfy defined customer and business requirements, ensuring that activities are successfully progressed and delivered in line with established targets and constraints;
- You will be expected to form part of the team that conducts the customer training on ISR Exploitation Systems using various media such as MS PowerPoint and carrying out On Job Training, taking the lead where required;
- Experience in the production, control and amendment of ILS/Supportability documentation; and Technical Manuals to various formats, i.e. Internal, AvP70, AESP or US Government Technical Manual using MSWord or similar, would be desirable.
Desirable Experience/Qualifications :
- Formal training qualification;
- Engineering experience.
Collins Aerospace is a multi-national organisation who can provide exceptional career opportunities to exceptional individuals. All job offers are subject to being able to obtain relevant security clearances required.
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks and/or learn new skills which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and, where necessary, training will be given.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.