Training Analyst – Dreadnought
Location – Portsmouth/Home
Summary of Role:
Raytheon UK is looking for a learning professional with advanced experience in all aspects of training analytics.
The Training Analyst
role is responsible
Training Realisation and Readiness Managers
to manage new or changing training needs for the Dreadnaught Crew Trainer which may arise due to specifications change in the boat build programme or from changes to relevant policies, legislation and regulations, doctrine and/or Authority organisational structures. In addition the Training Analyst
will be required to consolidate and analyse evaluation data from Submariner training courses and deliver recommendation reports for governance and issue resolution.
- Identifying and articulating responses to new or changing training requirements, which may arise from specifications change in the boat build programme or doctrinal change, organisational change and/or changes to policies and/or Legislation
- Analysing, capturing and articulating training needs arising from new or changing requirements
- Support the Training Solution Architect during procurement activities through to solution delivery
- Inform on the optimum training solution(s) to meet the Authority’s training requirements, balancing time, cost and quality, and define the training solution at the appropriate level of detail to enable Training Design to commence
validate, verify and update Role Performance Statements (RPSs) so that they adequately and accurately reflect the Authority’s role.
- Assisting in the establishment of a training analysis governance structure and performance measurement baseline in coordination with other stakeholders
- Gathering and reviewing existing training documentation
- Interviewing subject matter experts to collate required data
- Participating in internal workshops to discuss and agree findings from analysis and writing reports on the findings of the analysis
- Any other duties required to support the evaluation of course data.
The Training Analyst should have experience of taking an organisation through an organisational change process and will require a good working knowledge of the processes applied to training analysis and course evaluation
Have experience of development and delivery environments and have contributed to the analysis of significant training courses – preferably within a Defence/DSAT environment.
The Training Analyst (
) will have:
A good working knowledge of the training analysis processes
A good working knowledge of training evaluation processes
Excellent communication skills at all levels both internally and within the customer organisation
Good planning and organisational skills
Report writing skills
Good analytical skills
Attention to detail
Good level of IT knowledge
Detailed knowledge and practical experience of:
UK Ministry of Defence procedures and policies
Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT).
Should have some experience of:
Programme management tools and applications
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.