Stanton House is working with a Broadcasting and Utilities company who are looking for a Threat and Response Specialist, reporting into the Head of Threat and Response. The sucessful candidate will be accountable for monitoring the company’s internal and external threat landscape, supporting functions to interpret and embed the incident response and cyber continuity elements of the overall information security strategy.
This is a brand new position within the business, and as such a unique opportunity to own and shape
the role, and establish best practice across our business. You will be an expert in your area, with
extensive experience of detection and response to information security threats faced by Critical
National Infrastructure providers, and establishing counter measures to contain these.
You will be:
- Working with the Cyber Security team and functions to scope, commission, evaluate and interpret penetration tests, vulnerability assessments and technical reviews.
- Completing penetration tests, vulnerability assessments and technical reviews, and supporting functions with the adoption of solutions to identify threats, react to security incidents and deliver a coordinated response.
- Implementing and operating threat and vulnerability detection, response and protection capabilities, and supporting operational and technical security functions to maintain robust threat and incident mitigating controls.
- Coordinating the identification, investigation and remediation of cyber incidents, and completing post-incident reviews.
- Maintaining and analysing incident records to identify themes and trends, and supporting and advising technical functions on the company’s adoption of threat and incident detection solutions, utilising industry security standards.
You will have:
- At least two of the following: CSIR, CEH, CCSA/CCSP, CCNA/CCDP/CCNP, Comp TIA Security.
- Proficiency in information security incident response practises such as:
- Computer Forensics
- Malware Analysis
- Data Breaches
- Supply Chain Incidents
- Physical Security Attacks
- Familiarity with common techniques used by malware and attack frameworks to obfuscate themselves and otherwise avoid detection.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply. Unfortunately given the number of applications, we may be unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.