This a global payments business which has experienced expediential growth and is shaking up the payments industry by making over sea’s transfers easier then ever.
You will be supporting the CRO and Compliance Officer develop the risk strategy & a ppetite in line with Third Party Risk Management principles.
- Reporting and leading workstreams related to third party risk management.
- Support with delivery of engagements, engagements include; nourishing relationships between clients and their third party vendors, set up contracts externally and support the full life cycle from charges, billings, monitoring, assurance & governance over suppliers.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients, senior stakeholders and other areas of the business. Support junior member of staff conducting work.
- Being aware and up to date of regulatory updates and changes and factoring this into your everyday work. Understanding products, product changes, business processes and process changes.
As the ideal candidate you will have …
- Strong working knowledge of EBA and other international TPRM requirements in the payments industry, including direction of regulatory travel.
- Experience of engaging with Senior Management and all functions to foster a strong resilient risk culture and experience managing dialogues with regulators.
- Ability to lead in a matrixed cross-functional environment, and work collaboratively .
- The confidence to challenge the status quo whilst educating complexed ideas in layman’s terms to keep all parties on side.
- Strong written and verbal skills
If this sounds like you or someone you know then please contact Molly Phillips with a copy of your most up to date CV and the reason why you would like to apply on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.