• Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
• Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
• Manage and shape the delivery of technology risk consulting services to financial services clients, demonstrate professional scepticism and focus on the management and mitigation of existing and emerging technology risks.
• Assist with planning, scoping, delivery, risk management, production, review and end to end delivery of deliverables to clients.
• Support business development initiatives including identifying, qualifying and pursuing revenue generating opportunities, preparing proposals and attending pitches.
• Support and influence service offering development, operations, training and knowledge management.
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with FS clients (CIO, Head of Technology Risk, CRO, Head of Information Security, COO).
• Coach and develop junior members of the team with a focus on producing quality outputs.
• Seek out challenges and demonstrate and share industry / technical expertise.
• Strive to be positioned as a Technology Risk Management expert within the FS sector.
• Anticipates the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns
• Builds co-operative relationships and fosters an environment in which everyone’s opinion is valued
• Provides on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individuals development needs and career aspirations
• Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.
• Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering large IT risk and controls testing projects within a Big 4 firm, large consultancy or FS institution
• Recognised technology governance & management, accounting / auditing (e.g. CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, COBIT etc.) / risk qualifications
• Degree/masters qualification in IT, Computer Science, Business
Experience / Skills
• Experience of managing Technology Risk Consulting projects within the FS sector
• Experience of working in teams
• Experience of managing business and IT stakeholders from across the business and all levels of seniority
• Ability to identify and assess complex existing and emerging technology risks, relate them to the wider business context and express opinions clearly
• Understanding of risks and controls relating to the governance and management of enterprise IT
• Understanding of the FS sector – business processes / products / keys risks / UK and EU regulatory framework
• Understanding of technology platforms and existing and emerging technology risks (e.g. Cyber, Cloud, Outsourcing, 3rd Parties, Data Privacy, Resilience, Robotics etc.)
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure, servers, operating systems, databases, networking, security concepts and technologies
• Proven leadership skills
• Ability to present on specific subjects to a large audiences
• Proven analytical skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances
• Business development experience (e.g. involvement in large tenders / proposals)
• Proven track record of compliance with quality standards, ability to balance timeous delivery with appropriate levels of quality and compliance
• Aptitude for embracing and adapting to new technologies and challenges
• Proven commercial acumen
• Ability to identify opportunities to add value to clients and work with colleagues in other areas of the business to solve client challenges
• Ability to work flexibly to accommodate tight timelines and excel under pressure
• Experience of fee negotiations and negotiating scope changes
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.