Home based, with travel to Barrow and other Raytheon sites.
Summary of Role:
You’ll be working as a team of specialist to design, develop and maintain software test acceptance and QA capability.
This is an opportunity to innovate and try new things; to fearlessly challenge and question; to learn and progress in an inclusive and supportive culture; to be rewarded for the vital contribution you make.
- Apply test skills and experience within the context of an Agile software delivery team
- Act as test & integration lead for the programme or subsystems within
- Manage the execution, creation and maintenance of manual test
- Manage the creation and maintenance of automated test frameworks and scripts
- Produce test automation strategies, plans and reports in compliance with project guidelines
- Define and manage test environments; create and manage test data; define and manage test tools
- Support estimation of test activities
- Support test team interactions with the wider team and assist in the resolution of issues
- Provide defect and code quality metrics to the programme
- Understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle and demonstrable evidence of relevant test methodologies and toolsets
- Experience of virtualisation (e.g. VMWare and Hyper-V)
- Requirement verification and validation for software based systems
- Test specification development
- Test script preparation
- Experience of deploying and configuring complex software under Linux/Windows
- Experience of working in an Agile/SCRUM/DevOps delivery model
- Production of test plans and reports using applicable tools
- Experience of test automation frameworks and tools
- Good interpersonal skills for customer and partner liaison
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- An inquisitive mind and a desire to promote innovation
- Desire to learn and constantly expand your horizons
- Ability to work closely with others in a small team
- Ability to work under pressure
- High degree of initiative and flexibility
- Willingness to travel if required
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.