Your new company
An exciting opportunity exists for a Test Engineer to join a strategic High-Performance Team within a growing team in Glasgow. A global technology company that produce both hardware and software solutions for the consumer market. Looking to launch a new version of their Smart Card technology.
Your new role
Focusing, from an End User perspective, you will join a team tasked with ensuring the new product is thoroughly tested. You will do this via System, Stress and Software Attack scenario test methods. Support the STI New Product Introduction test life cycle from Project ‘kick off’ through to Product release. Track and maintain issue tickets to aid timely resolution. Maintenance and Development of both the Automated Test Framework and NPI Test Life Cycle.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Several years test experience preferably within the smart card test domain
- Knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks (preferably using Jenkins). ).
- Experience of networking techniques and hardware.
- Java, Java Card, C.
- XML, Junit, JCShell (or any other scripting language), Apache Ant.
- Apache SVN, or any other version control systems.
- Collabnet (TeamForge), or any other issue tracking systems.
- Embedded testing with white box/black box testing skills
- Test development and Test Process Lifecycle.
- Test case development in Java/Javacard.
- Understanding of the GlobalPlatform and Java Card standards.
- Awareness of ICAO/IDL/IASECC industry standards.
What you’ll get in return
This is a six month contract within the private sector. Due to she amount and size of project work needing to be carried out there is a very high likelihood of extension. In line with the current government guidelines this role will be remote at this stage, however, if those guidelines change an element of in office work may be required.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.