What you will be doing:
- Develop new and novel testing strategies from a user (e.g., Merchant, Consumer, Partner, etc.) point of view for both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Be open to learning and applying new automation methods and techniques.
- Conduct regression/integration testing as release moves through different environments before Production deployment.
- Approach testing with a “zero tolerance for defects” mentality, driving engineering to produce high quality deliverables.
- From requirement specifications, develop test plans/cases within a Lean/Agile Software Development framework – define methodologies, pass/fail criteria, risk assessment, and assumptions.
Who you will be working for:
A forward-thinking company that has become the ‘people-first’ global payment processing company. Partnering with the best in the industry, to ensure all customers get smart and seamless custom business solutions.A curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch who believe in outcomes over outputs, currently on the search for like-minded individuals to join the journey.
Our client works hard to create a culture of creativity and innovation, and you’ll experience a truly contagious spirit of enthusiasm, pride, and relentless service throughout the organisation. The focus is on putting people first, this defines the culture of this global business and can be seen every day in the way the teams support each other.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years in a Test Engineering position.
- Coding or scripting experience a plus.
- Demonstrated use of (BDD/TDD) frameworks (e.g., JUnit/JBehave, Cucumber, etc.).
- Experience in testing Web Services, Web UI, and APIs.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts, and integrate with Continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Good knowledge of Linux / Unix
- Sound knowledge of Continuous Delivery concepts and tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo, vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx /Fortify, etc.
What you will get in return:
- The freedom of working from home all year round, set up in your own professional office provided by our client with a £500 allowance.
- Choose the hours you work, create your own work life balance.
- The opportunity to utilise the highest engineering practices. Team members have the opportunity push their skills, experiment and lead projects that add value for our customers.
- Competitive salary and pension package.
- A strong encouragement to take holidays, travel and send a postcard!
- Fantastic benefits package to help you, including Life Assurance, Vitality Private Medical and a generous Income Protection plan, should the worst happen. Better yet, they are available to employees on day 1.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Recruitment Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Software Test roles for Northern Ireland, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Testing skills have never been needed more. We are talking – all the time – to organisations who are relying on new creative professionals. so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your career, talk to us today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.