Test Engineer – Salary Circa £60,000
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to contribute to scoping, managing and implementing delivery test strategies and plans within the UKs Leading insurance company.
A bit about the job:
We have an opportunity for a Test Engineer to join the Release, Test & Environments team. We have a multi-site team working in a range of roles/assignments, across projects, platforms, or features.
This assignment will be within the Mobile Platform team, working within scrum teams on our key mobile apps, such as MyAviva.
The successful candidate will be responsible for evolving and maintaining the automation test framework for our Android and iOS apps, working closely with our Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, Solution Designers and Product Owners. This also includes working with an aligned Platform Test Manager helping to suggest and drive innovations within Mobile and the wider Release, Test and Environments team.
Previous experience of mobile app automation is essential as we are enhancing our Behaviour Driven Development to further complement our Continuous Integration.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience of test automation with Appium
- Working knowledge of C# and an understanding of Object Orientated Programming (experienced Java candidate would be considered)
- Experience testing mobile apps on cloud based devices e.g. Browserstack.
- Experience of Gherkin and SpecFlow.
- Knowledge or experience of Xamarin and Microsoft App Centre would be advantageous
What you’ll get for this role:
- Starting salary Circa £60,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Aviva will contribute up to 14% to your personal pension (dependent on your contribution)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working -spending around 50% of their time in our offices every week – combining the benefits of flexibility with time together with colleagues.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 07393469953 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.