Hays Technology is looking for an Automation Test Engineer to deliver financial products with direct impact on millions of consumers.
What you will be doing:
- You build it: engineers are in control of decisions about systems they own from the first line of code written
- You run it: engineers with assistance from global SRE guild are responsible for operation of systems they built
- You own it: engineers do not wait for orders here. They do research, pitch projects. Great ideas are valued and implemented
Who you will be working for:
A leading FinTech company.
What we are looking for:
- Strong API testing experience with test automation using Rest Assured or other API automation framework
- Experience in UI test automation using Selenium or Cypress frameworks
- S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Culture of excellence and collaboration
What you will get in return:
Working in the FinTech industry certainly has its rewards and this role is no exception. An excellent salary is on offer for this position with an unrivalled pension scheme. In addition to this you will receive 25 days holiday exclusive of bank holidays, plus a great flexible working programme in place with the option to split your time between working from home and working in the office.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Software Development & Testing for the Midlands, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Software development skills have never been needed more. We are talking – all the time – to organisations who are relying on the increased need for easy to use websites and software, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.