The Financial Services Technology Risk Consulting team is focused on providing consultancy, advice and assurance on our clients’ technology risks and controls. The market is evolving at pace and innovating, whilst embracing the digital age.
We are expanding our team to advise clients on emerging and legacy technology risks and controls due to the ever-increasing challenges that clients are faced with. We deliver our work through consulting projects, focused on risk and control assurance, supporting teams across the 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines of defence. One area of growth is Risk Assurance and specifically the opportunity to provide support to our clients in relation to their IT General Controls e.g. SOx)
Job Description :
• Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
• Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
• Manage and shape the delivery of technology risk consulting services to financial services clients, demonstrate professional scepticism and focus on the management and mitigation of existing and emerging technology risks.
• Assist with planning, scoping, delivery, risk management, production, review and end to end delivery of deliverables to clients.
• Support business development initiatives including identifying, qualifying and pursuing revenue generating opportunities, preparing proposals and attending pitches.
• Support and influence service offering development, operations, training and knowledge management.
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with FS clients (CIO, Head of Technology Risk, CRO, Head of Information Security, COO).
• Coach and develop junior members of the team with a focus on producing quality outputs.
• Seek out challenges and demonstrate and share industry / technical expertise.
• Strive to be positioned as a Technology Risk Management expert within the FS sector.
• Anticipates the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns
• Builds co-operative relationships and fosters an environment in which everyone’s opinion is valued
• Provides on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individuals development needs and career aspirations
• Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.
• Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering large IT risk and controls testing projects within a Big 4 firm, large consultancy or FS institution especially in relation to 404
• Recognised technology governance & management, accounting / auditing (e.g. CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, COBIT etc.) / risk qualifications
• Degree/masters qualification in IT, Computer Science, Business
Experience / Skills
• Experience of managing Technology Risk Consulting projects within the FS sector
• Experience of working in teams
• Experience of managing business and IT stakeholders from across the business and all levels of seniority
• Ability to identify and assess complex existing and emerging technology risks, relate them to the wider business context and express opinions clearly
• Understanding of risks and controls relating to the governance and management of enterprise IT
• Understanding of the FS sector – business processes / products / keys risks / UK and EU regulatory framework
• Understanding of technology platforms and existing and emerging technology risks (e.g. Cyber, Cloud, Outsourcing, 3rd Parties, Data Privacy, Resilience, Robotics etc.)
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure, servers, operating systems, databases, networking, security concepts and technologies
• Proven leadership skills
• Ability to present on specific subjects to a large audiences
• Proven analytical skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances
• Business development experience (e.g. involvement in large tenders / proposals)
• Proven track record of compliance with quality standards, ability to balance timeous delivery with appropriate levels of quality and compliance
• Aptitude for embracing and adapting to new technologies and challenges
• Proven commercial acumen
• Ability to identify opportunities to add value to clients and work with colleagues in other areas of the business to solve client challenges
• Ability to work flexibly to accommodate tight timelines and excel under pressure
• Experience of fee negotiations and negotiating scope changes
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.