Looking for a role in cyber security/ technology risk? This is an opportunity to join a growing team, bringing your experience and energy, to make a real difference at a local team level and to our clients. You will join a fun and faced paced environment that can provide you with a long term rewarding and stimulating career.
Our client is looking for looking for self-motivated and experienced information security individuals or technology professionals with an interest in conducting third party risk management activities such as; supplier security assessments/reviews, contractual term analysis and negotiation, and ongoing monitoring of supplier adherence to security commitments.
- 2 or more years experience in professional roles involving information security, data privacy and/or controls testing.
- Knowledge of information risk and compliance principles. Broad understanding of security technology and related risk and compliance issues
- Senior stakeholder relationship management
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality output for clients
- Cyber Security related certifications including ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CISA, CISM, COBIT, CISSP, CIPM
- Degree in Information Technology or related subject or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of information security controls & ISMS standards such as ISO 27001/2, COBIT and NIST
- Experience with SOC2 compliance standards
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.