Job Description & Summary
The client delivers large operational and managed service solutions for clients to meet regulatory, risk and compliance challenges.
With over 2,500 staff deployed on large implementation and execution programmes, Operate brings together top talent with a distinctive mix of knowledge and skills.The client is looking for self-motivated and experienced information security individuals or technology professionals with an interest in conducting third party risk management activities such as; supplier security assessments/reviews, contractual term analysis and negotiation, and ongoing monitoring of supplier adherence to security commitments.
- Perform risk assessment on suppliers and identify risk domains.
- Conduct remote/onsite security assessments.
- Review policy and procedures relating to information security and data privacy.
- Ensure that potential issues are raised promptly and discussed with management to identify options to mitigate risk.
- Identify, document and communicate control gaps/deficiencies to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate client management skills throughout the assessment process.
- Identify process efficiencies/enhancements to keep assessment programs in line with industry best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage a large and diverse portfolio of Vendors for the firm;
- Negotiate remediation plan with suppliers
- Maintain open communication channels with senior stakeholders through regular governance sessions, escalating appropriately as and when required.
- Own the quality of all client outputs and ensure all client and internal document repositories are accurate and up to date
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, bringing your experience and energy, to make a real difference at a local team level and to our clients. You will join a fun and faced paced environment that can provide you with a long term rewarding and stimulating career.You will work with a variety of clients across a range of different programmes providing you with the opportunity to see and try new things. We have a strong culture of business innovation, using technology and process improvement to automate the mundane and repeatable tasks. You will have an opportunity to get involved and work alongside our technology enablement teams to create positive change.You will benefit from a range of personal development support. This includes having access to our technical training pathways and personal skills training programmes delivered by our dedicated Operate Academy team. You will also have access to our Professional Qualification pathway that includes a wide range of industry recognised qualifications that can support your desired career direction, including; Chartered Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Risk Information Systems Control (CRISC) and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP).
Interested in the position? Feel free to contact me for a discussion and further information around the role. Not interested in this position but want to hear about what other positions are available or want a discussion regarding the current state of the cyber security market? Don’t hesitate to give me a call or drop me an email and I’ll be happy to help.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.