LT Harper LTD
Technology Risk & Compliance Manager – Third Party Risk – London
I am currently working with one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies, who raised over $500m in Series C funding. They are looking for a Technology Risk & Compliance Manager who will be responsible for identifying, assessing and evaluating security risks within the organisations supply chain and developing information security supplier risk management strategies globally.
Skills of the Technology Risk & Compliance Manager:
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager who has strong experience of Third Party Risk
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with Supply Chain experience
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with broad technical / information security knowledge and experience (5+ years experience and CISSP or equivalent)
- A strong understanding of the ISO2700X frameworks and other frameworks (i.e. NIST 800 53, GDPR and COBIT).
- Technical Information security experience – knowledge of AWS/Azure or the ability to interpret penetration tests.
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with a good level of knowledge of information security risk management methodologies and best practices (Relevant RM professional qualification e.g. CRISC, CIRM, IRMCert or equivalent)
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with demonstrable experience of managing technology compliance requirements
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A Technology Risk & Compliance Manager with effective organisation and project management skills, including business change experience. They need someone who can work collaboratively and listen to stakeholder priorities.
Salary: £85,000 – £100,000 basic salary
Please apply directly to this advert or directly send your CV to Aran Connery (GRC Recruitment Consultant) at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.