About PwC We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them. About Risk Risk isn’t going to disappear and the complex, ever changing environment makes it much harder to predict where new challenges will come from. But it represents an opportunity for businesses to transform and innovate, and discover hidden value. From the boardroom to back office, we work to protect and strengthen every aspect of business; from people to performance, systems to strategy. Through our invaluable insights and independent assurance we help discover and unlock real value. There is a huge amount of business change caused by disruption, including technology, regulation, or a factor in the broader environment such as Brexit and that gives rise to risk and uncertainty. Helping our clients identify and address those risks to give them and their stakeholders confidence in their business is the purpose of our new Risk Assurance Line of Service. As a business, we have been providing services related to risk within our wider Assurance practice. On 1 July 2020, we established this new Line of Service to better use the scale and breadth of our practice including many of the firm’s experts in areas such as regulation, cyber security, listings, actuarial, accounting, controls and internal audit.About TDA
As part of our broader Risk Assurance practice, we’ve recently combined our Technology Risk and Data and Analytics capabilities to form Technology, Data and Analytics (TDA).
Combining these skills means we can work together, integrating solutions to solve our clients’ problems and accelerating our ability to innovate and develop new types of services.
Technology, Data & Analytics has 5 distinct capability areas; Strategy & Governance, Cloud Programmes, Enterprise Infrastructure, Enterprise Data, Reporting & Analytics and Innovation, Engineering and Advanced Analytics.
About the Team
The Enterprise Infrastructure capability helps clients understand and manage their technical and IT operational risk effectively, improving business outcomes and for some sectors, meeting their regulatory obligations.
The EI capability has a dedicated digital resilience team who support our clients through following types of engagements:
- Digital resilience capability assessment- review and benchmark client’s IT service management processes, architectural management approach, service development method and technologies that contribute to their IT Resilience capability.
- End to end IT service risk maps – we conduct technical deep dives to develop risk maps that illustrate where and why Digital resilience risks are concentrated in the IT estate.
- Post incident review – we can help clients understand why a major incident happened, how the risks within the control and technical environment contributed, and how to prevent it in the future
Plan and build
- Digital resilience roadmap – develop a comprehensive Digital resilience road map, combining the process, governance, technology, and people elements to help clients address their gaps in a focused, pragmatic, and sustainable journey.
- Digital resilience capability support – we support clients with the delivery of their Digital resilience roadmap, including end-to-end Disaster recovery and IT service management, drawing on our experience of successful implementations.
- Ongoing assurance – we assure clients’ Digital resilience programme, helping them maintain its capability.
- Technical testing – we help clients test their resilience capability, including full ITDR testing, technical resilience testing, and process testing.
As a manager within the Digital Resilience team, you will:
- Win, lead and deliver smaller engagements across the different types we perform
- Support bids for larger engagements and contribute to their delivery
- Contribute to our external thought leadership
- Assist in the development of our working methods, which could include development of new techniques, adoption of tools etc.
- Support the development of junior grades within EI and wider TDA
- Ensure that your technical skills and market sector understanding is maintained so it is current and credible
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructure from both a cloud and on prem perspective
- IT service architecture experience and understanding
- •TDR programme build, operation and testing experience
- Strong delivery experience and track record
- •Strong verbal and written communication skills
- (Desirable) Experience in the above in previous advisory and operational roles
- (Desirable) Operational resilience/Business Continuity
- (Desirable) Understanding of the Financial services regulations for Operational resilienceDiversity
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we’re open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate. Click here to find out more about everyday inclusion at PwC and how we support our people.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘ The PwC Professional ‘, and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world – in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today’s business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.