As the Program Manager you will be the principal project leader, accountable for all activities within a portfolio of projects. You will be accountable both internally and externally for project outcomes. The programmes comprises a portfolio of mid/large sized programmes of strategic importance to the business.
In this role you will:
- Directly leads small team within PM discipline
- Indirectly leads multiple IPTs of varying complexity across multiple projects
- Accountable for all project outcomes associated with work scope, including but not limited to cost schedule and quality including the P&L activities associated with each of these items
- Accountable for all projects reporting across full portfolio
- Accountable for all P&L outcomes associated with projects within the portfolio
- Accountable for ensuring the drumbeat of the project is executed within the required governance structure
- Key customer relationship manager taking the role as primary customer contact or potentially first line of escalation depending on project magnitude
- Leads all activities associated with portfolio of customers including deploying customer first, monitoring results and taking appropriate actions to ensure best in class performance
- Manages deployment of customer strategy in line with strategic planning requirements defined
- Captures best practice and learning from experience from across portfolio and deploys to improve the business
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree related subject
- Requires significant broad based experience of project based policies/processes/tools/standards across more then one phase of lifecycle
- Experience on leading projects with aerospace or similar industry
- Experience of working within a project management function
- Key soft skills include influencing and ability to lead a cross functional team
- Skills required to manage customer relationship at a senior level managing perceptions and meeting commitments, forming first line escalation and dealing with multi-functional issues
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.