PwCâ€™s Operate business delivers large operational and managed service solutions for clients to meet regulatory, risk and compliance challenges. With over 2,500 staff deployed on large implementation and execution programmes, Operate brings together top talent with a distinctive mix of knowledge and skills. We support clients in the delivery of large-scale operational programmes and managed solutions. We are currently looking for self-motivated and experienced individuals to join our Internal Audit managed services team. Individuals will have prior experience in performing risk management activities such as; risk assessments, controls testing and exception handling. We are particularly interested to hear from those individuals with technology audit and/or financial services experience.
You will need to demonstrate technical understanding/experience across the following areas;
- Knowledge/experience of applying Audit methodologies, processes & practices or the relevant experience in a risk related role.
- Knowledge/experience of performing Risk Assessments, including the assessment of compensating controls & risk mitigation, ideally with a particular focus on technology environments and/ or financial services industry.
- Perform client Audits, including the documenting of risk assessments, identification of key risks & mitigating controls.
- Attend walkthrough sessions with clients and document the relevant processes.
- Perform design & operational effectiveness testing.
- Review policy and procedures relating to clients information security standards and apply these to controls testing criteria.
- Review regulatory requirements relevant to client environments & business practices and apply these to controls testing criteria.Â
- Identify, document and communicate control gaps/deficiencies to internal and
external stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Demonstrate client management skills throughout the Audit lifecycle.
- Identify process efficiencies/enhancements to keep Audit programs in line
with industry best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage a large and diverse portfolio of client work for the firm.
- Document & Negotiate remediation plans with clients.
- Maintain open communication channels with senior stakeholders through regular
governance sessions, escalating appropriately as and when required.
- Own the quality of all client outputs and ensure all client and internal document
repositories are accurate and up to date
- 2 or more years experience in a professional role involving compliance and/or controls testing.
- A firm understanding of risk and compliance principles.Â
- A firm understanding of technology security and related risk and compliance issues.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excels analytical tools (VLookup, pivot tables etc).
- Senior stakeholder relationship management.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality output for
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Previous experience in an Internal or External Audit role.
- A CIA and/or CISA certification.
- Proficiency in the use of data analytical tools such as Alteryx.Â
- A Degree in Information Technology or related subject or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of information security controls & standards such as
ISO 27001/2, COBIT and NIST.
Whatâ€™s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, bringing your experience and energy, to make a real difference at a local team level and to our clients. You will join a fun and faced paced environment that can provide you with a long term rewarding and stimulating career.
You will work with a variety of clients across a range of different programmes providing you with the opportunity to see and try new things.Â
We have a strong culture of business innovation, using technology and process improvement to automate the mundane and repeatable tasks. You will have an opportunity to get involved and work alongside our technology enablement teams to create positive change.
You will benefit from a range of personal development support. This includes having access to our technical training pathways and personal skills training programmes delivered by our dedicated Operate Academy team. You will also have access to our Professional Qualification pathway that includes a wide range of industry recognised qualifications that can support your desired career direction, including; Chartered Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security,Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Risk Information Systems Control (CRISC) and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP).
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.