BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence delivers complex projects to international customers around the world. We are currently recruiting for programmes in the UK, Middle East and Asia Pac regions. We deliver complex, world leading capabilities in Cyber Security and require highly skilled, motivated and enthusiastic individuals in a variety of roles across our delivery teams.
The role will be UK based from one of our main UK offices (Guildford, Gloucester, London or Leeds). Flexible and hybrid working arrangements are encouraged and supported.
What you’ll be doing
- Design of a common Service Architecture to enable the client to operate ITSM in a proportional and appropriate fashion
- Ensure that the Service architecture adheres to ITIL V4
- Support the production of the LLD for all aspects of service design aspects.
- Ensure that the Service Architecture integrates seamlessly with the organisational design, CONOPS and overall systems architecture, and that documentation generated by others is coherent across the Policy, Process and procedures.
- Lead the development of the Support Plan
- Produce the Service Transition Plan
- Development and design of the SM workflows
- Responsible for the authoring (or adaptation) of Service Management Policies, processes and procedures where they relate to the internal client service architecture including 1st to 3rd line support
- Support Service validation testing activities for system acceptance milestones including the production of suitable test procedures for the acceptance event in consultation with the test team.
- Design all associate work flows to support the service desk tool
- Oversee the configuration of the Service Desk tool to ensure that it is technically configured in line with the common service architecture and that all reports are configured for operation
- Produce on behalf of the customer all the SLAs for the internal delivery of service by client functions to internal stakeholders
- Oversee that all Support related governance is in place (or appropriate preparations are complete), and ensure it is suitably documented, and handed over into live service.
- Support the programme team and client in the production of the transition plan for IOC and for FOC, and support the enactment of the plan overseeing that all functions successfully transition into live service ownership by client
- Creation and document of all required SM boards, meetings and reports in lune with the client governance structure.
- Development of client performance Metrics and SLAs for monitored organisations.
- The accuracy, coherence and completeness of the solution requirements.
- The coherence and completeness of the design of the HULK solution including efficient and effective integration with stakeholders and supplier’s solution to ensure a seamless SM regime across the whole solution.
- Support the transfer of the capability to the client.
- Integrating with the Engineering pillar to ensure that all work in aligned to the appropriate Quality and Engineering standards.
- Adherence to the with the Engineering Management Plan and specifically in meeting the solution requirements of the project and adhering to Engineering policies and mandates and reporting progress through engineering metrics.
- The development of the business processes associated with the service operation of the overall solution being delivered.
- The software configuration and design of the SD tool and Health monitoring tool.
- Provision of support to overall development of the solution/
What we’re looking for
- Experience working within an operational cyber security environment
- Proven experience designing ITIL and SM systems in support of complex systems
- ITIL V4 qualified to at least practitioner, expert is ideal
- Experience working as an SDM and implementing SM solutions
- Experience with deploying and using CA Service Desk
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.