Technical Security Specialist
Hays are currently working in partnership with a Law Firm who have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Security Specialist to join their Information Security team.
Hybrid working patterns with occasional visits to the Birmingham based office.
The successful candidate will give advice and guidance on the application of security and governance frameworks, policies and best practice to improve our security posture.
- Working with and advise project managers, on the secure implementation of controls for product and /or services
- Commission vulnerability and penetration testing through to remediation and handover to BAU
- Working with differing departments to improve the security posture as highlighted in the azure portal
- Advising on the application of security controls within the following environments: Office 365, MS Azure, third party Cloud providers, SaaS (Software as a Service) services, on-premises services & infrastructures, IoT (Internet of Things)
- In-depth understanding of Cyber Security risks associated with various technologies (Cloud, on-premises, Mobile, Lan/ Wan, Remote Access, Data Centres, Telco, VPN technologies) and controls to mitigate them
- Security Fundamentals including OWASP top 10, API, PKI, MFA
- (Mandatory) Understanding of any of the following Defence-in-depth, Perimeter Security, Network Security, Endpoint Security, Email Security, Advanced Threat Prevention, Protection Monitoring, Access Control etc
- Application of Azure, Office 365 security & controls (MS-500)
What you get in return:
- Agile working
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension of up to 5%
- Private healthcare
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.