Hays Technology are currently looking for a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to join the Account Management team within a successful Software company based in the West Midlands.
What you’ll be doing:
Working within the Account Management team you will be responsible for the network infrastructure audits, digital transformation, defining IT strategy, road mapping, solution designing for new and existing clients as well as assisting the sales team in presenting solution proposals to Board Level.
You will be attending regular events and to continue to support by generating new business opportunities as well as maintaining your product knowledge to be able to deliver product training to the wider sales team. You will also be working within the product development team to identify potential new products and solution ideas.
What we are looking for:
- Product knowledge of HPE servers, storage & SAN architecture
- Virtualisation – VMware & Hyper-V
- Microsoft Windows 2008-2019 server, Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Licensing;
- HPE/CISCO networking
- Veeam and cloud backup solutions
- Microsoft RDS & Citrix environments
- Microsoft Azure.
- Presentation/Communication skills at Board Level
- Product knowledge of next generation antivirus solutions, SIEM products and Cyber Essentials accreditation.
What you’ll get in return
- Hybrid / flexible working opportunity
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Company car
- Private healthcare
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.