Your new company
My client is a construction business based in an easily accessible area of Leeds.
Your new role
As an administrator for the team your duties will include:
- Processing purchase order numbers for jobs
- Booking engineers to complete any problems
- Updating data for customers on the system
- Dealing with any customer queries that might arise
- Speaking with supply chain to book transport
- Processing payments to contractors
What you’ll need to succeed
You must have previous admin experience in a similar type of environment and be organised to deal with a busy workload.
Knowledge of MS office packages – in particular excel to monitor spreadsheets
Excellent customer service experience is needed when dealing with customers and suppliers
What you’ll get in return
This is a long term temporary role that could offer excellent potentials for the right candidate
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.