Job Title: Talent Acquisition Graduate
Time Commitment: 37 hours a week
Department: Human Resources
Closing Date: 4th February 2022
Start Date: ASAP
Vacancy Type: Fixed Term for 2 years
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely — every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch — the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement — we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us
At Collins Aerospace, our Talent Acquisition team play an integral part in ensuring that we hire the best talent in the market who can deliver excellence to our customers. The TA team at Collins Aerospace requires that you help create a culture which encourages teamwork and ownership of the business results.
We are looking for a talented individual who shares a passion for recruiting the best to join our UK Actuation team. This is a great opportunity to broaden your personal development, experience exciting challenges and build the foundations of your career in Recruitment and also HR.
You will have the opportunity to build a deep knowledge of business imperatives and operational recruitment, as well as the opportunity to fully participate in the business. The TA function work closely with all areas of the business to deliver our strategic recruitment goals with solutions that are linked directly to aerospace leadership using best-in-class TA practices.
Upon joining our team your typical responsibilities might include:
- Operational Recruitment – Operating as an integral member of the TA team, supporting our HR Business Partners, leaders and employees with a wide variety of critical recruitment activities.
- Attraction & Selection – You will be exposed to all methods of attraction and selection and working closely with the business stakeholders to define the best routes to market
- Data Analytics – Ownership of key data deliverables, supporting with recruitment forecasting, and the production of key metrics that demonstrate the TA value proposition to the business.
- Contracts & Policies – You will be involved with creation of recruitment policy to suit current business requirements and work closely with our supply chain management and legal teams
- Stakeholder Management – Be the point of contact for both internal stakeholders and external partners/suppliers on all aspects of the recruitment process
- Project Management – Proactively support and engage with a wide variety of TA projects in support of our TA transformation journey and process excellence
- Early Year Careers – Support our Early Year Careers team to attract key talent for the business through our apprenticeship, graduate and STEM programmes.
- Market Research – Research and develop insights about the recruiting market, competitor insight and valuable data to support our recruitment strategy
Job Holder Requirements:
Recent graduate studying a degree relating to the Human Resources function (HR, Business Management, Psychology, Sociology) who has a genuine interest in growing their career within Human Resources.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A drive to make a difference by recruiting the best!
- Good understanding of data and interpreting data
- A self-starter and are proactive – Willing to roll your sleeves up to get things done
- A team player – Prioritising team success at all times
- Initiative and creativity – Identifying solutions and not just problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in and drive for continuous improvement – We’re on a journey
- A can do, positive attitude – Our glass is always half full!
- Experience in delivering high quality work under pressure
- Resilience – Sometimes the path to achieving our goals will change
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload – There’s lots for you to get stuck into
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – specifically Microsoft Excel for data analysis and PowerPoint to communicate key messages to a range of stakeholders
We are committed to an inclusive working culture and value different perspectives, skills and experiences. As such we welcome applications from all parts of our community.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.