Job Title: Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Fixed Term Contract)
: Harlow, Glenrothes or Homeworking (with Travel)
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, this role is for surge support across the organisation and will take ownership of functional or businesss stakeholders to deliver their needs i providing resource to develop technical solutions to defence, government and commercial customers.
This is a fixed term contract role and will support a variety of technical and functional roles across the organisation working with stakeholders at all levels.
The TA Business Partner will also perform end-to-end recruitment in line with business requirements, liaising with hiring managers and HR-Business partners to fill positions in alignment with business objectives. Although there is a large degree of stakeholder management & influencing, the role will also be required to develop & execute the TA plan, and therefore will be required to manage the full Recruitment lifecyle including developing plans to meet the business needs and sourcing & qualify for senior & professional hires.
The sourcing & selection is key to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the business, whilst driving relevant campaigns aligned to employer branding initiatives and developing sourcing channels & strategies.
Duties include, but not limited to:-
- Working closely with the business to determine TA needs ensure the reqs are raised in a timely manner and provide TA expertise & support to business and functions in delivering the right people at the right time.
- Communicating with HR Business partners, hiring managers, recruitment agencies and candidates on recruitment activities.
- Definition & implementation of recruitment/TA campaigns, and the coordination of internal and external adverts to attract candidates
- Develop innovative solutions and campaigns to support the business needs.
- Organisation of all tasks related to recruitment/TA, ensuring that all relevant processes around new starters are adhered to.
- Leading projects to develop the recruitment & TA capability
- Provide metrics & reports to Business and Head of TA and/or HR community as required to ensure alignment.
- Ability to respond to the TA needs working closely with business & functions
- With a direct to market model our primary focus is to deliver the needs for the business, but on occasion we utilise a blended approach so the ability to liaise with agencies to ensure appropriate SLAs are met.
- Proven track record in direct to market recruitment, leading TA activities and managing the full 360 recruitment lifecycle in a pro-active TA function, ensuring the business attracts the best talent.
- Ability to manage key stakeholders and ensure a clearly communicated plan is executed and tracked.
- Reviewing job descriptions & advertisements, sourcing candidates through job board database searches & Linkedin etc
- Understanding & experience of IT, Technical, engineering, defence or manufacturing talent acquisition would be preferable.
- In-house TA experience is preferred and ability to demonstrate strong stakeholder management.
- Strong communicator with ability to influence at all levels and ensure the business is engaged & has recruitment delivery at its core to ensure success.
- Able to act independently in setting priorities and execute strict processes, without close supervision
- Ability to problem solve, working in partnership with a number of stakeholders in a matrix management organisation, and support the business in providing an exceptional candidate & stakeholder experience.
- Previous experience in a process driven environment
- Degree calibre with ability to communicate at all levels
- Knowledge of the defence, engineering, tech/IT or manufacturing industry Recruitment
- Strong reporting experience, influencing and communication skills with ability to generate slide packs and/or reports to demonstrate TA strategy, plan and progress/challenges
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.