Talent Acquisition – Administrator (12 month FTC)
Summary of Role
As a leading Defence Systems & Solutions company, Raytheon UK employs c2000 staff across several UK sites. This is a key role performing a number of administrative tasks in support of the recruitment process and the in-house recruitment team, contributing towards providing a seamless and excellent candidate experience.
This role reports to the Talent Acquisition Business Partner and supports administrative tasks for a busy internal recruitment team. The role will primarily involve arranging interviews, working closely with the recruiters, liaising with candidates, PAs and hiring managers to co-ordinate dates and ensure a seamless candidate experience. You may also be involved in processing contracts of employment (permanent & contract), managing sensitive data and monitoring and maintaining the recruitment inbox, along with other duties listed below, and any other responsibilities which may be required.
Assisting the recruitment team by performing the following duties:
- Calling candidates and liaising with PAs & Hiring Managers to arrange interviews
- Sending candidate pre-interview tests
- Completion of visitor request forms and visitor screenings
- Maintaining an interview tracker accurately and supporting the use of reporting metrics spreadsheets/data
- Maintaining the recruitment inbox, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Support the production of presentations, reports, key statistics and metrics for the recruitment team
- Support & setting up of weekly & ad-hoc recruitment meetings
- Maintaining & organising the recruitment directory
- Telephone support
- Processing contracts of employment (permanent and contract)
- Completing other duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, emails.
- Processing new starter details for candidates successfully offered
- Other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required to support the recruitment and recruitment operations team
- Organised, proactive and able to prioritise work in an efficient manner in a busy environment
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional manner and excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels of seniority including senior leaders, managers, PA’s and candidates.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.