Your new company
You will be joining an exciting business, who operate internationally. You will be part of exciting new team in the UK. You will be joining as part of the international UK/US division and have the ability to travel abroad. You will be joining an organisation who can offer remote/ hybrid working.
Your new role
- Expert level knowledge of 1 or more key technologies
- Server administration, server virtualisation, server OS, networking, or security.
- Maintain current and good knowledge of current and common physical and virtual server hardware and software environments and trends
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences (verbally and written). Establishes and maintains effective relationships with business associates.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to resolve issues with the help of available support or otherwise to ensure least impact to business functions.
- Good planning and organization skills, along with technical writing skills for developing and maintaining all relevant documentation.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proficiency in Exchange Server on-premise, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Hands-on knowledge of:
- Email routing monitoring and configurations.
- Active Directory deployment, upgrade, administration, and configuration.
- Email protocols.
- Email security gateways (Proofpoint, Mimecast, ATP).
- DNS management. Including MX and SPF records.
- Log management and analysis.
- Windows DHCP multisite management.
- Awareness of Microsoft Intune and Configuration Manager.
- Awareness of Office 365 APIs.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to mentor other technical staff.
- Taking ownership of simple to complex projects.
What you’ll get in return
- Monthly team outings
- 5% company pension contribution
- Vitality health insurance with added Health Shield
- 23 days starting holiday which goes up to 25 days holiday after one year
- Generous training support and materials
- Free breakfast (in office)
- Relaxed dress code
- Annual salary reviews regardless of promotion
- Opportunities for promotion and ongoing development
- Up to 50% of David Lloyd gym membership
- Up to 40% off selected Garmin devices
- Up to 36% off selected FitBit devices
- 12-month subscription to Headspace
- Get up to 75% off selected spa stays
- Get up to 50% off a pair of sports shoes
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.