The firm is looking for a Linux Systems Engineer to join an ever growing team on the plans to expand over the coming years after proving resilience and returning good profits through 2020.
A brief overview of the day to day responsibilities below:
- Management of virtual Linux servers, both on premise and in EC2
- Vendor management
- Ongoing maintenance and patching of all Linux systems
- Hardware refresh cycles as and when.
- Installation, configuration and management of GitLab, Nexus, Graylog and more
- Management of AWS infrastructure via Terraform
Experience with the tech below – all not mandatory,
- Unix scripting
- Puppet and Terraform
- Good working knowledge of core AWS services
- General networking knowledge: TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, SFTP, NTP, iSCSI etc
- NetApp admin
- IBM WebSphere MQ
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.