Your new company
You will be joining an exciting business, who operate internationally. You will be part of exciting new team in the UK. You will be joining as part of the international UK/US division and have the ability to travel abroad. You will be joining an organisation who can offer remote/ hybrid working.
Your new role
You will have the opportunity to interact with highly talented people, take the leap, and make your mark on our fast-paced, growing and technology-centric organization. As a Systems Administrator, you will have the chance to contribute to our global culture and technology direction. Systems Engineering Team supports and administers applications and services for running operations in 22 countries, with 16 languages and 14 currencies. The business environment is highly professional and challenging, yet they promote a relaxed atmosphere.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in any of these technologies: IBM AIX, Red Hat Linux, OpenShift.
- Understanding of tools such as Ansible, Gitlab, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Shell scripting, High Availability and Container technologies.
- Experience in securing applications though vulnerability management, certificates, and security settings.
What you’ll get in return
- Monthly team outings
- 5% company pension contribution
- Vitality health insurance with added Health Shield
- 23 days starting holiday which goes up to 25 days holiday after one year
- Generous training support and materials
- Free breakfast (in office)
- Relaxed dress code
- Annual salary reviews regardless of promotion
- Opportunities for promotion and ongoing development
- Up to 50% of David Lloyd gym membership
- Up to 40% off selected Garmin devices
- Up to 36% off selected FitBit devices
- 12-month subscription to Headspace
- Get up to 75% off selected spa stays
- Get up to 50% off a pair of sports shoes
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.