Hays Technology are working closely with a housing association in the East Midlands that are looking to appoint a System Administrator on a 6 month contract. Due to the organisation having a lack of skills and experience in administering the technology that makes up their systems and have some projects that require completion; so looking for someone to fill that gap in the interim. This will include maintaining our Windows server patching levels and ensuring other systems are running the latest security patches.
What you’ll be doing:
The duties for the role will include:
- Ensure the configuration and effective operations of technology systems to provide optimum performance, availability and resilience.
- Servers, networks, storage, core applications
- Ensure necessary upgrades and security patches are completed to ensure compliance with cyber security and software support contracts
- Provide technical support to the service desk on systems and applications issues that require diagnostic/investigation
- Provide technical support to the service desk and other front line teams in the development and delivery of corporate technology related projects and business change
- Use monitoring systems and servers to evaluate potential problems and bring to the attention of the line manager.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation for software, hardware and system setup information
What we are looking for:
Experience & Knowledge in –
- Office 365 administration
- Azure AD
- MS Exchange
- Server Virtualisation
- VOIP – Mitel preferably
What you’ll get in return
This is a 6 month contract working for a reputable housing association in the East Midlands. They are offering hybrid working between office and home. The day rate is competitive based on experience.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Recruiter at Hays Technology, specialising in Public Sector for the East Midlands, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent.
My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. So whether you are hiring for your team or looking to take the next step in your tech career, talk to us today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.