Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EH
Collins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for a Supply Chain Specialist to join the team in Wolverhampton!
This is a tactical and operational role where you will be working to improve how the Actuation Systems Supply Chain (SC) UK supports and meets the needs of the value stream, whilst aligning with the Supply Chain commodity teams and the needs of the wider business.
Your new role will report to the Materials Manager and the position supports both the Wolverhampton and Banbury sites of Actuation Systems. Joining a small and close-knit team of 4, you will work closely with the Production Control team within the NASCOM and Nacelles value streams.
We welcome applications from Buyers, Procurement professionals and Delivery Assurance specialists looking for their next challenge!
There are plenty of progression opportunities as well as talent programmes to support your career development. We are a flexible working employer and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants.
- Represent Supply chain at daily Value Stream (VS) Tier reviews and other appropriate meetings involving supply and demand
- Own and manage escalated Supply issues providing clear, accurate and timely communication to all stakeholders. Work closely with leadership and stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment and to deliver resolution to complex supplier issues and drive systemic lessons learned
- Support the Strategic VS focal in the development and implementation of supplier strategies and projects to improve quality, cost and delivery performance
- Lead and be involved in Continuous Improvement (ACE) activities involving supply and demand
- Use KPI metrics to identify and then implement improvement activities
- Be accountable for facilitating the resolution of problems with internal and external stakeholders
- Visit suppliers for senior account reviews. These could be global visits which would be less than 10% of your time per year
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in working within Supply Chain/ Operations
- Experience of working with SAP / MRP
- Continuous Improvement exposure
- Great listening skills and ability to act on feedback and be self-aware
- CIPS accreditation or working towards and/or a Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain or Engineering
- Ability to influence account managers and suppliers
- Excellent communication skill
- Flexibility and a proactive nature
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get on-board the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as private dental & healthcare. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.