UK017-Leighton Buzzard, United KingdomCollins Aerospace, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for a Supply Chain Special Projects Manager to join the team in Leighton Buzzard.
To actively participate in and manage Supply Chain associated projects to contribute to the overall improvement of the functional efficiency, effectiveness and services provided thereof. Projects could be related but not limited to ‘cost reduction’, ‘transfer of work’, ‘compliance’ and ‘process improvement’.
- Create and execute project plans, taking a directly active role in the realisation of associated benefits.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Work with other functional teams as necessary to ensure that the projects under your responsibility are resourced appropriately to achieve project deliverables to schedule & cost.
- Pro-actively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise mitigation actions
- Ensure project documentation is complete, current and stored appropriately
- Generate a strong focus on customer relationships whilst delivering internal objectives
- Ensure clear communication to and with all project stakeholders on an on-going basis
- Motivate those designated with tasks on the project to actively involve themselves in its success
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Oversee the implementation of communication practices that enable the effective exchange of information and ideas throughout the organization resulting in an involved and focused workforce.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Educated to HND/Degree level.
- Experience of working within an integrated engineering/manufacturing environment to deliver projects
- Proven multi-tasking abilities with strong organisational skills
- Experience of working with external customers
- Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and/or Visio
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Able to work on initiative with a minimal level of supervision and intervention
- Willing to travel to support company objectives
- Excellent team working skills
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays & a healthcare cashback scheme. Additionally, we offer an Employee Assistance Programme, the ability to buy holidays, a cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.