As a Supply Chain Contracts Manager for the UK you will play a pivotal role, working closely with Commodity Managers, the Supply Chain team and other business functions supporting with contract negotiations, creating supplier contracts and other related documents to provide strategic advantage while meeting contractual obligations.
In this role you will:
- Provide day-to-day advice, support and guidance to colleagues in respect of contractual matters, taking a solution focused approach to business problems and providing a risk based analysis of options available
- Be responsible for the drafting, presentation and management of new agreements and contract clauses in line with Corporate guidelines
- Conduct contracts risk and opportunity analysis
- Assist during supplier negotiations and decision making regarding escalating subjects to senior management where required for resolution. Leading on the contractual and legal aspects of those negotiations where required
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to corporate Collins processes, policies, and approval of contracts, leading the approvals required for the Office of General Counsel function
- Where disputes over contract terms arise, provide initial advice and support to the team in terms of interpretation of contractual requirements. Be the Contracts focal to the Supply Chain team for all claims and assertions made by and to the business, ensuring the business positions are mitigated and maximised (where applicable) to the greatest extent possible
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of aerospace, automotive or manufacturing industries
- Professional understanding of all the contractual aspects of supply chain activity in an international environment (USA, UK, Italy, France)
- Excellent written and oral communication is essential, together with attention to detail, good problem solving and negotiation ability
- Experience in contract drafting and providing legal advice to the contract drafting process
- Experience negotiating with third parties, with a track record of obtaining contractually beneficial positions for the business ensuring its interests are well protected
- Experience in monitoring compliance and ensuring the flowdown and communication of supply chain contractual requirements
- Experience in communicating and presenting to senior leadership teams internally on an ad-hoc basis
- Experience in driving improvements and strategy initiatives to improve the methods of working within a Contracts function
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.