The Supply Chain Account Manager is accountable for the relationship and SQD performance of key suppliers for Actuation Systems Wolverhampton. This role will also involve leading a small team, to drive the performance of the suppliers. The successful candidate will be an energetic, proactive, analytical, and adaptable. He or she should be able to operate across functions units and disciplines to yield strong performance results for the organization. A strong focus on team leadership and development is required, alongside ability to prioritise workload and strong time management skills.
The candidate will be empowered and accountable to drive the business forward, owning and resolving issues, driving improvements forward, whilst communicating progress to stakeholders.
- Accountable for the relationship and performance of a set of suppliers for Collins Aerospace Wolverhampton
- Lead a small team to ensure parts are delivered on time, with the right quality and strategic projects are completed.
- Drive suppliers to improve performance and offer competitive benefits to Collins
- Influence and Engage key Stakeholders to resolve complex supplier related issues and improvement opportunities.
- Ensure alignment between various functions and other Actuation sites when dealing with suppliers
- Collaborate with Commodity and Actuation teams to support the overall product family strategy and the required steps in order to achieve such strategy
- Identify where subject matter experts are required to improve supplier performance, or to move forward improvement initiatives and get the required engagement
- LTA negotiation with lower spend suppliers and for special projects
- Involvement in the Passport Transfer process
- Generate and lead improvement initiatives relating to supplier performance and cost improvements- through the use of ACE tools
- Engage in request for quotation, negotiation and Purchase order awards
- Regular reporting of key KPIs on suppliers and plan to close out on gaps
Skills & Experience
- Experience in the areas of strategy, supply chain, engineering, or manufacturing engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in business/economics, supply chain, or engineering preferred
- Driven, accountable and pro-active, with a strong desire to develop solutions that move the business forward
- Ideally, will have led a team previously
- Strong communicator, with relevant stakeholders at all levels, to drive issue resolution and influence key decision making
- Experience of being part of a project team/ leading projects is desirable
- Ability to utilise data to analyse trends to manage supplier pro-actively
- Strong communication skills
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.