As a Supplier Risk Specialist – Cybersecurity & Business Continuity, you will join our exciting and newly formed European Supplier Risk Assessment Centre, based in our prestigious office in Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for certifying and managing suppliers regarding Cyber and Contingency risks.
Your core activities will include:
- Reviewing and challenging inherent risk by scoring of critical services.
- Certifying critical services / suppliers and monitor and implement remedial plans as required to mitigate against any inherent risk.
- Reporting and collaborating with local Head of Facilities and Security regarding risk assessments and their results
- Periodic reporting to local Cost / Risk areas and respective Committees
- Providing continuous feedback and reporting to the European Facility and Security Regional Heads.
- When required attend on-site assessments to conduct due diligence, and to test supplier’s security controls
Aquanima is the Procurement division for Grupo Santander, and we have diverse teams based in 11 countries across the Globe.
We have extensive know-how across more than 120 purchasing categories, and we work with over 350 specialist suppliers across multiple industries. Aquanima play a key part in positioning Santander as one of the most efficient banks in the world.
Founded in 2000 with its headquarters in Madrid, we manage over $6bn of purchasing spend
globally. This international presence together with the savings we achieve, allows our client to increase business efficiency and share best-in-class practices worldwide.
What you will need to succeed:
The position requires excellent Information security skills, with proven experience in Security Governance and Risk Management alongside solid experience in Cybersecurity, Information Technology and Business Continuity.
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial experience working in Cybersecurity, IT Risk, IT Audit and Business Continuity
- International certifications or Degree educated in the field of Cybersecurity, Control of Information Systems or Business Continuity.
- Knowledge of information technology and security certifications, standards and frameworks such as ISAE 3000 | SOC 2, NIST CSF, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 22301, COBIT…
- Knowledge of IT Audit practices, IT Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, Vulnerability Management, Security testing methodologies (OWASP, OSSTMM…).
- Strong relationship management skills that help facilitate a pro-active and effective compliance-to-business relationship
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (fluency in Spanish is a plus).
- Excellent organisation and time management skills together with being a deadline-driven team player.
- Ability to persuade and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels and display business judgement.
- Travel as needed, up to 10% once COVID allows.
Working in Aquanima will give you the chance to work in a global environment and work with people from other countries. It will provide you with an opportunity to learn about the different ways of working, the different cultures, and allow you to develop the skills necessary to enable you to work effectively in a cross border collaborative environment.
We offer a competitive salary plus an annual bonus and health insurance together with a range of other excellent benefits. At Aquanmia we take our employee wellbeing seriously and can offer flexible working patterns to support an effective work life balance.
We are keen to offer internal career opportunities and to support this we provide best in class training and development programs to support your ongoing professional growth and development.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.