Excellent new senior level position within our IT Service Transition department for an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager.
The purpose of the role is to manage supplier performance, using contract and supplier relationship expertise and a detailed understanding of the wider business and associated IT systems.
The role involves developing and managing key relationships with Service Owners, Commercial teams, and suppliers to ensure IT services are delivered in line with contracted obligations and service levels. The role will encompass the delivery of GIOs obligations under the P&O standard. Key outcomes include
- Ensuring GIO Outsource Service Providers (OSPs) meet or exceed contractual obligations, service targets, and control compliance
- Oversighting of Supplier control environment operated on behalf of Aviva
- Oversight and effective cost control of GIO Budget across suppliers of c£100m per annum, ensuring effective controls are in place
- Ensure GIO Outsource suppliers support Operational Resilience and critical regulatory requirements, developing reports for the Board Risk Committee
- Ownership of the Procurement and Outsourcing Standard (P&O) for ACS and AGC
This role brings together the GIO supplier management responsibilities of Outsource Service Providers into a single Supplier Owner position unifying the Hosting, Workplace and Network supplier management and combines it with the obligations of maintain compliance with the Procurement and Outsource standards. In addition, this role extends the existing supplier management responsibilities (which focus on Supplier Performance) to incorporate Supplier Contract Management of Service Obligations and OSP adherence to the Aviva standards and policies.
- Transforming and standardising GIO supplier governance over Network, Workplace and Hosting OSP
- contract management of Service Obligation schedules including Service, Change, Design obligations
- The protection of financial and service benefits expected from the supplier engagement
- Oversight of OSP adherence to Aviva’s IT, BP controls
- Oversight of GIOs compliance to the P&O controls frameworks
- Responsibilities for facilitating the Service Delivery Forum and the management of sub forum escalations
- Supplier Service Risk Management
- Supporting GIO Leadership in their execution of Supplier Ownership at board level, JMB and SRM.
- Ensuring evidence of effective supplier management is captured in Ariba.
- Holding Outsource Service Providers account for the delivery of their contractual obligations
- Ensuring service, change, design, cyber and Operational Resilience requirements are incorporated in OSP obligations
- Establishing consistent Supplier Governance and efficient Supplier Governance
- Understanding the commercial obligations and expected business case outcomes and taking the vital actions to ensure these are delivered and not eroded.
- Accountable for holding GIO OSPs to account for the delivery of their contracted services to the agreed performance obligations
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Proven capability in driving multiple third party suppliers to deliver excellent service, if required, beyond contractual commitments.
- Confident planning IT strategy, service ambitions and IT services, sufficient to ensure Aviva requirements are embedded in OSP contracts ongoing supplier governance.
- Proven experience in commercial and contract management, understanding contractual and service obligations in detail and able to identify and remediate contract drift
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication skills and the ability to prepare and deliver board level presentations, reports and updates.
- Proven track record of initiating and delivering service improvements, influencing across the IT function to optimise value
- Operational understanding of IT Infrastructure, ITIL service management, and project management
- Experience with interaction with Internal Audit and delivering evidence of control compliance in line with ORCM methodology
- Excellent track record in Contract, Commercial and Supplier Management
- In-depth understanding of the IT Supplier market
What you will get
- Competitive salary dependent on skills, experience and location
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow!
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues.
We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions!
The way we do this is important too. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people from a diverse group of backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Ben Parker a call on 07833 239394 or send an email to [email protected]
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.