Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EHCollins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join the team in Wolverhampton/Banbury.
- Drive the Collins Zero Defect Plan across selected suppliers
- Conduct Quality & Compliance audits at the supplier location
- Ensure compliance and Quality improvement of Suppliers Products and Processes
- Provide interface between Value Stream Quality Clinics and Suppliers
- Drive resolution to Supplier escapes and prevent re-occurrence
- Improve Customer satisfaction for SQA department
- Lead the Collins Zero Defect Plan with Focus Suppliers and report out to stakeholders.
- Ensure issues are actioned through 8D’s or similar problem solving tools.
- Interface with Value Streams, Quality Clinics and Supply Chain teams for all Supplier related Quality issues
- Perform Supplier Audits and manage Corrective Actions. (Product / Process / Systems Audits).
- Measure and influence suppliers quality performance metrics.
- Development of suppliers to improve quality performance
- Support the Quality Management System to ensure compliance to all applicable requirements e.g. AS9100, & Customer.
- Ensure critical Non-conformances are actioned through 8D’s and other problem solving tools.
- Train and support suppliers on various supplier quality systems, tools and processes. (8D, Fishbone, 5 Why) etc.
- Support the reduction of non-conformances from the supply chain and eliminate repeat issues.
- Report out on a weekly basis at UTASW on key actions and road blocks preventing effective closure of 8D’s
- Degree Qualified or equivalent relevant experience
- Quality Management Systems qualifications
- AS9100 Lead Auditor Training or Industry equivalent.
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor Certification
- Preferred Six Sigma qualification or experience
- Ideally holds CQI accreditation
- Degree Qualified or progressing towards Degree
- Understanding of Supplier Quality requirements and contractual flow downs
- Previous experience working with Quality improvement tools.
- Able to identify and resolve problems.
- Application of continuous improvement tools
- Root Cause and Corrective Action practitioner using 8D process or similar.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools to analyse data, compile reports and present findings.
- Has a thorough understanding of AS9100/ ISO9001 requirements and how they may be achieved through the Quality Management System.
- Advanced problem solving tools
- Application of Process control tools
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Excellent communicator and co-ordinator.
- High level reporting and data interrogation capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Professional presentation skills when presenting to Leadership or Suppliers.
- Strong organization, planning, and action plan execution capabilities.
- Ability to manage effectively in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to motivate, gain commitments and hold stakeholders accountable.
- Resilient in enforcing quality requirements within compressed timescales.
- Ability to resolve problems of high complexity using structured techniques.
- Desire to provide customer satisfaction through positive results.
- Commitment and resilience to achieve ‘Best in Class’ results.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
• You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
• You’re the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of work…not at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
• You understand the absolute importance of adhering to compliance…all while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace, quality is personal. People’s lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space – what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as private dental & healthcare. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. Collins Aerospace is committed to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion because we believe that acknowledging and learning from people from many different backgrounds and interests creates an environment where everyone can be their best, ensuring that Collins can be its best. All welcome. All equal. All in.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.