The Supplier Performance Engineer will provide a broad range of supplier performance activities to all Collins UK business units:
In this role you will:
- Dedicated SPE for all E4 Supplier escalations raised by Collins UK sites.
- LOB tracking, Component Expediting and reducing lead time on critical programs. Arears recovery and execution of BTG plans with critical suppliers.
- Implementation of Actuation SOS 6 bicycle steps across European region.
- To work with UTAS stakeholders to resolve technical, Quality and engineering issues within supplier manufacturing processes.
- Use of Lean tools to improve efficiency of supplier processes. Linkage and flow, capacity planning, Elimination of Scrap & Rework.
- Daily Communication of critical actions & Milestones to UTAS stakeholders.
- Any additional tasks requested by management team
Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of business processes with a high degree of commercial acumen.
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Action focused, driven to deliver concrete and sustainable results.
- Engineering knowledge/exposure is advantageous
- Procurement experience in Aerospace / Automotive or Manufacturing industries
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.