Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EH
Collins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for an experienced Supplier Development Manager to join the international Supplier Development organisation as part of the UK team.
Reporting to the UK Supplier Development manager your role will be to develop proactive and mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and drive them to improve their performance.
We are a flexible working employer and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants. The role will be based from Wolverhampton but the majority of your time will be working remotely or on site visiting suppliers.
- Partner with key suppliers to pursue continuous improvement
- Problem solve with suppliers and look at ways of improving performance
- Look at proactive and reactive strategies, as well as tool which can improve the supply base
- Provide supplier quality and delivery oversight, analysis, and performance tracking
- Implement supplier quality clinics, as well as develop and implement action plans
- Review strategic supplier quality and delivery performance data, and then report results to internal customers within the organization
- Collaborate with internal customers in supplier problem resolution when needed
- Contribute to advancement of tools and techniques within the supplier performance teams
Essential Experience and Skills
- Ideally you have previous experience working within a manufacturing, quality or engineering industry
- Experience in capacity analysis and production readiness tools
- Ability to care of multiple projects simultaneously and also review both short term imperatives, as well as longer term strategies
- Great problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to influence and fantastic communication/ presentation skills
- Frequent travel will be required to the South East of England and the South Coast.
- Knowledge of assessing supplier capability and value stream mapping
- Used previously Advanced Quality Planning tools (such as FMEAs, Control Plans, PPAPs) and be able to implement these within the supply base
- Experience with ISO-9001 and/or AS9100 QS9000, ISO13485, TS-16949 requirements
- Knowledge of theory and application of statistical concepts
- In depth knowledge of quality systems, policies, procedures, and ability to apply them
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary and car benefit, as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as private dental & healthcare. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme which operates a double match.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.