UK017-Leighton Buzzard, United KingdomRole Overview:
The Program Manager will oversee and manage the activities of multiple programs involving department and cross-functional teams. The position is accountable for managing the contract lifecycle, cost, schedule, performance and on-time delivery of company programs or subsystems of major programs. The Program Manager manages programs from initiation through delivery and manages a cross-functional, program-focused team that includes program administrators, line supervisors, quality engineers, manufacturing engineers, buyers, material handlers, outside vendors, FAA and Aircraft Manufacturer Representatives to deliver aircraft programs on schedule that meet or exceed the customer quality expectations at planned or improved margins.
• Serves as primary customer interface for all contractual and production matters related to the delivery of the customer’s product.
• Confers with all members of program staff to outline work plan and responsibilities.
• Manages activities of program personnel to ensure program progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Compiles status reports prepared by program personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required; prepares program reports for senior management, customer, or others.
• Confers with program personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
• Establishes operational objectives and assignments. Objectives are reviewed by senior management to determine success of operation.
• Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and knowledge of various factors.
• Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Performs other related duties as required
• Has intermediate, practical application of the management system.
• Accountable for performance of the assigned program(s).
• Provide feedback to the organization regarding Service & Support performance and customer satisfaction
• Support Service and Support projects to meet business objectives and/or customer expectations
• Experience developing schedules in Microsoft Project.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders.
• Ability to effectively present information to senior management and/or customers.
• Understanding of Program Financial Analysis and Reporting.
• Ability to respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of senior management.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Ability to travel independently; domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick – Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.