KPMG’s Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services (IARCS) practice within Corporates is an area of the firm which continues to post tremendous growth, as evidenced by recent significant wins. It provides services relating to internal audit, internal control, corporate governance, risk management, SOx and related assurance and advisory projects. Our services to clients deliver added value through the use of modern control assessment, risk management and audit techniques focusing on strategic and operational risks, as well as financial management and reporting controls. We also work closely with other consulting teams through our Connected Consulting business of Risk and Regulatory Driven Transformation and our colleagues in Technology Risk and Cyber Risk to help ensure our clients receive the best possible advice and assurance.
Within IARCS, we have an opportunity for a Manager based in the Corporates team in London
Role and Responsibilities:
As an Manager in Corporates IARCS there will be opportunities to work on a variety of engagements for Corporate clients and your role will involve:
– Drive and lead the day-to-day execution of Advisory Engagements (Sarbanes-Oxley assistance, Risk Assessments, Maturity Assessments, Internal Controls Diagnostics Reviews) for clients, including activities such as; Design and development of risk assessments, annual assurance plans, working papers, development of assurance reports to provide summarised testing results, and other deliverables based on the specific engagement requirements.
– Serve as a coach and mentor and provide opportunities for on-the-job training for staff, as well as other team members.
– Identify and clearly communicate performance improvement opportunities and leading practices to client personnel and senior management.
– Work with partners and directors to assist in practice management including resource allocation, career development of staff, and other administrative decisions.
– Support KPMG thought leadership communications by sharing and participating in the development and publication of best practice and thought leadership papers, including development of new service offerings and benchmarking.
– Develop and maintain a positive, productive, collaborative professional relationship with the client and engagement or project teams to provide well-coordinated and consistent high performance results
Skills, Qualification & Experience:
At KPMG, we think our people really stand out from the crowd. We are looking for equally exceptional people to join us, with the following skills and characteristics:
– Strong experience in assurance, controls and / or corporate compliance-related experience, including consulting, auditing, risk management, and experience should include performing internal or external audits from the beginning of an engagement or project through completion
– Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to use data effectively identify and resolve issues
– Ability to identify observations and recommendations for business operations and control issues in correlation with key risk disciplines (including financial reporting, regulatory, and operational)
– Advanced risk, controls, accounting and / or information technology operations knowledge, as well as command of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, SOX, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations and/or Control Objectives for Information and related Technology control framework
– Previous experience leading teams and managing projects, and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements
– Experience in evaluating Design and Operating Effectiveness under Internal Controls Framework, ICFR assessment, and Internal Audit experience in the relevant sector.
– Prior experience in Consulting is required.
– Prior experience with a Big 4 is desirable.
*Candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance*
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.